What Is S E O
How to increase traffic on website? How improve website Google page rank? How to show site in Google search engines on top? These are some very common questions
by website owners. There are many answers available on website by different experts by their own opinions. May they are right or wrong but people follow them and mostly
Results not found as expectations. Its main reason is this that most of people using copy paste material and not verified from any expert. Some people find key words from Google and according to that popular key words they write an article and post on there website that kind of article mostly not beneficial for website owners. There are many things which are important for search engine optimization but i describe some of them here as my information or knowledge.
First thing for improvement in website traffic is on page optimization. If your website well optimized then 30% S E O done. Remaining 70% depends on off page optimization.
On page Optimization
How on page optimization done? This is very important and for on page optimization must follow these rules.
1. Choose simple, attractive, according to page content and website name and category around 70-80 words.
2. Add description in head about 250 words. In this area you can add description according to the website content and after reading this description visitor understands about website.
3. Choose up to 12 keywords that are present in page content and some of them in title as well. No keyword use that is not related to your website or current page.
4. Add page title in heading tags H1. Use at least 3-7 H tags on page and words must related to title and description.
5. Add alt description with images related to site content.
6. Use maximum text on page and never use images more than text.
7. Avoid creating drop down menu, tabs, hidden links and ads like Google ads.
8. Use social website like twitter, face book, Rohibook links on page and make community to increase website traffic.
9. Donít share unnecessary external links especially low page rank websites.
10. Use dynamic website template to update properly. To update at least one unique post per day must post on your website.
11. Donít use sub domains or free domains like .co.cc or blogspot for highly purposes.
12. Use standard hosting that offer uptime more than 99.99% .
13. Donít use iframes in your website.
14. Donít leave page blank or with minimum text at least 250 words on each page and linked well.
15. Add sitemap.xls in your website root directory.
Off page Optimization
Off page is very much important to improve your website rank and traffic. for off page optimization follow these tips and hope your site visitors increase in weeks.
1. Create accounts in top 50 social site specially face book, twitter, Rohibook, orkut, tagged, myspaces, perfspot, digg, rabbit etc. and create groups and pages with back links.
2. Create accounts in top 100 forums and post threads and replies in related topics to your website content. and regularly submit posts if possible at least one post in month is good.
3. Submit link in best page ranked directories. No reciprocal links because this decreases the value of your website.
4. Choose do follow book marking websites list and submit in at least 100 websites.
5. Write comprehensive article according to category of your website and submit in high ranked website.
6. Niche directories contain local websites links you must submit in local directories.
7. Select blogs and post comments in related sites.
8. Use chat rooms to introduce your products.
9. Create Yahoo answers account and post reply and answers here also back links possible after level 2.
10. Create forum for managing community its support to increase your site traffic and alexia rank.
11. Add features in website that are highly demanded by visitors.
12. Choose website category in which you have better knowledge and a lot of stuff on related topic.
13. Donít use ads more than three channels per page and on suitable positions. Give priority to data first.
14. Add Google analytic in your website to check website traffic.
15. Use .htaccess for url redirection.